RE: [OM] FS: Close-up lens (filter)

Subject: RE: [OM] FS: Close-up lens (filter)
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:56:11 -0500
Not sent to the list first as it is a N*kon product.  Etiquette would state
that lesser products be offered elsewhere <bg>.  You would be suprised as to
what sells on Astromart.  I picked up a 35 f2 in MINT with box condition for
$85!!  Don't knock it before you try it!!!!  4ti's have sold there for cheap
too.

-Bill