RE: [OM] OT - dangerous animals

Subject: RE: [OM] OT - dangerous animals
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:33:15 -0700
The apparent calmness of bison is part of what is so deceiving about them.
They are so explosive and fast people are just not able to react quick
enough. They always (usually) defecate just before they charge, so if one is
looking your way and takes a dump.... haul your ass the other way. The
females are especially cranky when they are calving. /jim