Re: [OM] NUTS

Subject: Re: [OM] NUTS
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 19:10:07 EST
Hey A.G.-
My list is almost the same as yours, and a lot of people I talk to seem to
have a fondness for the Yashica rangefinders. I have a GSN, GT, GTN, and an
FC. The GSN (not this exact one) was my first entry into photography, before
that, my other cameras were just 'snapshooters' .(Brownie, etc.)I wonder if a
lot of us Olympus users also own Yashicas, or is it just that everyone that's
into using/collecting whatever brand of camera has them? They did sell a
sh*tload of them!

George S.