[OM] Advice from this group of wise photographers?

Subject: [OM] Advice from this group of wise photographers?
From: will biesele <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 21:53:24 -0700
An exhibit of glass work by Dale Chihuly is in town. They are allowing
cameras and tripods in the exhibit. So if I were to take photos what
would I use?

The pieces are displayed so that you can see both the piece and the
light transmitted through the piece. So I'll be taking pictures both of
reflected light and light transmitted through the art work.

My thoughts:

OM with spot meter; light meter; 21 F2, 28 F2, 50 F2, 90 F2; E100S; 80A
and polarizing filters; tripod; spare batteries.

For each piece: one set of bracketed exposures using ambient light
reading; one set with spot meter from highlight.

Am I on the right path? Any thoughts, reactions? Help?

Thanks in advance,

Bill Biesele.