Re: [OM] Inflatable ring flash - where to obtain

Subject: Re: [OM] Inflatable ring flash - where to obtain
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 08:19:16 -0500
Yes Jim, I thought so also.  I looked it up and it is marketed by a
camera shop in Canada for a price of $29.95 CDN and it is currently on
special with $5.00 CDN off if you mention that you saw it on their web
page.    http://www.turekcamera.com/index.html
  I sent them an email yesterday and have yet to receive a reply to it.
Rand E.