Re: [OM] nuts....and other stuff.....

Subject: Re: [OM] nuts....and other stuff.....
From: scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 12:13:53 -0500

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx=20
  To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=20
  Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 8:10 PM
  Subject: Re: [OM] NUTS

>Hey A.G,
>My list is almost the same as yours, and a lot of people I talk to
>seem to have a fondness for the Yashica rangefinders.
>I wonder if a lot of us Olympus users also own Yashicas....
<snip>

I have a Yashica rangefinder. It's a Yashica T4 Super D  point
and shoot, and it is a superb little camera. IMHO, its the best
fixed focal 35mm point and shoot you can buy. It has an
absolutely superlative little Zeiss T* Tessar 35mm lens.

You can see a pic I took in Venice with it here...
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=590399.

On [OM] topic, there's some fine art stuff (no, I don't just do
motorsports photography) I took with the OM-1 at the same site,
nearby....

I'll post some links to more fine-art/landscape I've taken with my
OM-1's once I get them on-line (most are slides, and I don't have
a slide scanner yet...urg).

BTW, Johnny Johnson,
I really liked your shot of the bison with the 300mm Zuiko! :-)

-Stephen Scharf