RE: [OM] 350mm f2.8 contest period closing & other information

Subject: RE: [OM] 350mm f2.8 contest period closing & other information
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:50:10 -0500
Oh, hell, go for it!  You've been promoted (?) and are making the
big bucks now.  I'll even send you your choice of (a) one full
sheet of 300 grit sandpaper or (b) one 1-oz. bottle of Testors
silver enamel, either one of which you can use to make it an AG
Schnozz, just like it's new daddy.  You're young enough to walk a
few more years.

Walt Wayman