Re: [OM] Ilford EM10 Instructions? (slightly OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Ilford EM10 Instructions? (slightly OT)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 16:58:01 +0000
Cc: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Thomas

It is an exposure "meter" for black and white printing purposes.  It
is called a "monitor", I think, because it helps you to achieve
consistency of exposure rather than an ideal exposure.

It has a sensor, 3 lights (green, low red and high red) and a
graduated dial.  It is the dial that confuses me: what is the basis
for setting it?

I have seen some incomplete explanations on the Internet (hence my
description of the lights), but they did nothing to resolve my
confusion...

Cheers

Chris