RE: [OM] OM1 batteries

Subject: RE: [OM] OM1 batteries
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 19:20:16 +0000
At 20:34 3/6/02, you wrote:
Sadly, no.  but we do have options!

You can look at:

http://www.criscam.com/mr9.htm

for a converter, or if you need to get you body serviced, John H. will
include the conversion in his CLA:

http://www.zuiko.com/PAGE9.HTML

I would suggest sending it to John to get the CLA - when you hear how
precise those shutter speeds are you will wonder why it hasn't been
serviced sooner! ;)

Bob Gries

The CRIS MR-9 adapter is the best $30 (each) I spent for two cameras that specify the PX-625 Mercury cell, one of which is an OM-1n. I don't worry about finding cells for either one any more.

-- John