[OM] OT Metz

Subject: [OM] OT Metz
From: "Robert R. Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 09:37:37 -0600
I need some advice from the group on my flash dilemma.

I have an older Metz 402 flash that does not seem to have a full
capacity even after extended charging.  Is it still possible to get
those NiCad batteries, or have them re-built?  Is it best just to scrap
it and go for something different?

As per Roger Skully's suggestion, I would like to make some tests using
manual flash numbers instead of the TTL when photographing in dark
spaces.

Any and all suggestions are welcomed!

Bob Gries