RE: [OM] 21/3.5 an interesting lens

Subject: RE: [OM] 21/3.5 an interesting lens
From: "Robert R. Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 09:41:33 -0600
You gotta keep this lens.  I think that you will find it to be much more
useful for tight spaces.  It doesn't have all the "stretch" that the
18/3.5 does at the edges, and can get the job done.  Look at the link
below for a shot done w/ this lens.

However, I would take this suggestion with a grain of salt.  I am, after
all, the one who does not like the 50mm focal length (or the 24 or 35
for that matter!)  ;)

Bob Gries

http://www.nothingrhymeswithorange.com/gries/Asides/OLS/03.htm

<snip>

I'm trying to get an impression for this lens cause
right now it's my only superwide angle that I have
that I can use in more normal shooting conditions (the
24 shift is just too large to carry around all the
time) and I spent the money I was going to use to get
a 24/2.8 on this lens. It's a difficult lens to
control since it's such a huge angle and I'm thinking
of maybe selling it to try for a 24/2.8 or should I
just get out and practice more? Thanks for listening
to my ramblings