Re: [OM] Bezugsquellen

Subject: Re: [OM] Bezugsquellen
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 15:57:15 +0100
On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 07:30:49PM +0100, T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Scott Gomez wrote:
>
> > I thought Frieder was a member of this list. I'm quite sure I've seen
> > contributions from him in the past.
>
> Indeed. The name also rings a bell by me. As I wrote: an honest mistake,
> so no flames ;)

Sorry again, and a lot of thanks for this kind way to deal with my mistake.
I´m glad that it didn`t start flames, because this is last thing I´d wan`t
to happen.
Yes. I`m still on the list and really enjoy it. Altough at the moment
I´m busy with other work, this is why I´m not posting that much recently :-(.

Also many thanks for the comments about my contributions. A great motivation
to hold the line  with the list.

Frieder Faig