Re: [OM] Help on 250mm lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Help on 250mm lens
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 17:55:07 +0000
Some information on these lenses can be found at

http://www.star.ucl.ac.uk/~rwesson/eSIF/om-sif/lensgroup/180mmf2.htm
http://www.star.ucl.ac.uk/~rwesson/eSIF/om-sif/lensgroup/250mmf2.htm

These may have some of the info you're looking for, but not perhaps the
detail you need for astronomical applications.  I've never used either
lens (out of my budget range), but I'm sure someone on the list must
have done??  As to how they compare to other brands, see:

http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/olympus.faq.html#ques_L1

for some info.

Hope that helps,
Roger