[OM] Which OM body?

Subject: [OM] Which OM body?
From: "Mike Cormier" <ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 13:29:30 -0500
Ok, I'm very soon going to be in the market for yet another OM body. First I'll run down the list of the principly used functional OM gear I now have (not including parts cameras, miscellaneous accessories, etc.)

OM-1 (not MD version), like-new.  CLA'd last year :)
OM-101PF 100ondition, but only ever gets used as a back-up.
Zuiko's:
35-80 f3.6
135 f3.5
50 macro f3.5
several 50 f1.8's
75-150 f4
50pf f2.0

Flashes:
T20
QA310 with BG1, remote sensor and OM-2 TTL cord.

Now my questions... I'm planning of getting some beefier equipment which will (hopefully) dramatically improve my capabilities, but the first thing I need to do is relegate the OM-1 to back-up status and get a new principal OM body to relegate my OM-101PF to "for sale" status.

This has been an issue ever since my OM-2 fell off a boat and went to Olympus heaven along with my zuiko 100mm... I almost cried :(

So here's the crux of it: Should I get another OM-2 to take advantage of the QA310 setup, or should I go all out & get a 4Ti... or is this too much camera for my current gear? And can my new T20 be used TTL with an OM-2 body (not a OM-2n)? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Also looking for a source for these cameras in Canada.