Re: [OM] And the winner of the 350mm f2.8 contest is . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] And the winner of the 350mm f2.8 contest is . . .
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 18:36:47 EST
Well,
I talked to Alan Dershowitz and he said "Not so fast, we must determine the
intent of the voter, err... bidder..."
 "If he didn't intend to follow through with the buy, Bill B. the contest
granter, must declare a bye..."    "if the bid he did forge, then perhaps the
real winner is George..."

George S.