Re: [OM] Bad vibes in 35mm systems

Subject: Re: [OM] Bad vibes in 35mm systems
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 14:10:18 +0800
Yes, I think you have already mentioned two important parameters but
there is also focusing. If you are using tripod and shooting still
objects then focus should not be that difficult but if you are on the
field using hand held then focus become one of the most difficult
item. Of course I do think hand held is an option for 20/2 macro.

C.H.Ling