Re: [OM] OM3Ti Price increase?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM3Ti Price increase?
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 23:05:34 -0800
It is only a price increase if someone pays for it....

At 01:45 AM 3/8/2002 -0500, you wrote:

Hi All,
 Take a look at
this:<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1337822195>
As a person who has just come back to Oly in a big way, I hope that this
is not what I have to look forward to in my quest for an OM3Ti. I have
been looking at the price on the B&H webpage, and it still says
$1699.00, though it does say "OUT OF STOCK". Has anyone tried to buy one
and been quoted a higher price? I have a lot of gear I am selling to buy
more Oly, but increased prices like this will make it impossible to get
my black OM's. Yeah, I know the seller is also he of the "Special" OM1 a
couple of days ago, but I am not sure that it is not what is to
come(biting my tongue).

 Thanks,
 John

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]