Re: [OM] OM3Ti Price increase?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM3Ti Price increase?
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 02:18:42 -0500
Richard,
 This is true, but I was hoping I would be able to buy one last OM new,
and I am hoping this is not the price I have to pay. My 1st new camera
was an OM1n bought from the Army PX in Bad Kissingen, Germany in I think
1977 or 1978 for $140.00. I am looking at the price on the B&H website
and thining if I really splurge and buy this, where am I going to come
up with 1/2 that amount to buy my wife jewelry to maintain matrimonial
peace. I am selling a lot of misc. photographic gear on eBay(jrockman)
to pay for my Oly stuff, but the selling is going to have to get pretty
hectic to get the money before the new OM3Ti's run out-or have they
already.
John