Re: [OM] dans toutes les langues (was Bezugsquellen)

Subject: Re: [OM] dans toutes les langues (was Bezugsquellen)
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 11:22:03 +0100 (CET)
I don't suppose you want to part with your copy, do you? - nahh, I
thought so, I wouldn't either...

It's funny, I've never come across any books on the OM-system in French -
or english, for that matter, save for the Lens book that a list-member
helped me get (hi, you know who you are *gg*). However I've seen plenty in
German.....

--thomas

ps: Bernd, the MD1-manual was piece of cake to get through. Pangerl is a
bit harder (and had competition from the latest issue of National
Geographics as reading-matter for the train this morning)

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Stephan VAN DEN ZEGEL wrote:

> of course... I have a french book "Olympus OM1 OM2 OM10 OM1n OM2n..." 1980
> ed. VM ISBN 2-86258-021-X
> quite efficient...
>
> Stephan Van den Zegel

  Thomas Heide Clausen