Re: [OM] OM1 batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] OM1 batteries
From: "Wright, Steve \(Darlington\)" <Steve.Wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 12:01:31 -0000
Johnny Johnson wrote:
<<Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 11:04:28 -0500
<<From: Johnny Johnson <jijohnson4@xxxxxxxxx>

<<Hi Steve,

<<Did you check the voltage with a meter or just depend on the markings on
<<the package?  I've only checked one but it was 1.45 volts, fresh out of
the
<<pack.   I've read where others have had similar results on the latter
<<production batteries.
<<
<<Later,
<<Johnny

Hi Johnny and John H and Moose!

No I didn't. Like the U.K. advert, I believed "it does what it says on the
box" - so no, I didn't check the output with a meter.  That will teach me to
jump in ummetered!

Steve

North East England, UK

Today Overcast @ 11C, Tomorrow 7C snow on hills - nice!  Whats's yours?