RE: [OM] A Fang ?

Subject: RE: [OM] A Fang ?
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 00:12:10 +1100
Thomas wrote:

> I have only one comment to make: IT'S NOT FAIR !!!! ;)
>
> It it's in any kind of usefull shape, then you've done quite well. If it's
> better than just "usefull"...well, then we're in the "not fair" department
> ;)

Well it's not mint, has a small amount of paint missing from the aperture
ring and a small scratch on the outside of the hood, small wear mark on the
tripod mount and on detailed examination I found a few small spots of fungus
inside, so it'll be going in for a clean in about a week.

> Congratulations on what, I think, definitely is a fang. Do we get to see
> some of the final photos, eventually? ;)

I might try to use it for the current TOPE.

...Wayne