Re: [OM] OM3Ti Price increase?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM3Ti Price increase?
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 08:38:54 -0500
John,
 Just after I put this up I thought about you. You are of course the one
to ask. I take it Olympus has not passed on an increase to you. If you
were to get a few and set them aside for later sale, you would not be
the 1st dealer to do it on a discontinued line. I have 7 bodies right
now, but the 3 series has always held the greatest appeal to me, but I
had never eveen held one until 3 months ago at a show when a dealer had
a mint OM3Ti. I have bought all my 1 and 2 bodies for less than $125.00
each, I just could not afford the $1000.00 this dealer wanted. Now I
want a new one if I just get my stuff sold.
Thanks,
John