Re: RE :[OM] OLYMPUS TRIP 35

Subject: Re: RE :[OM] OLYMPUS TRIP 35
From: "Paul Farrar" <farrar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 13:28:16 -0600 (CST)

> I'm not sure how to use the focusing zone symbol on the Olympus Trip 35?
> Appreciate any advise.

There is a distance scale on the bottom of the lens.

> By the way is the optics good?

Yes, pretty good, especially by the standards of the day for a
camera of that level. Maitani insisted on high quality lenses
for even his cheapest cameras. This one is a Tessar.

I use mine occasionally. It's a good camera for setting everything
and handing to someone, especially with flash.

Paul Farrar