[OM] QA 310 question.

Subject: [OM] QA 310 question.
From: "Mike Cormier" <ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 16:12:08 -0500

Damnit I hate it that the OM SIF site is down!!!!

Anyway, what I was looking to find out is if there is any way to use the QA310 flash in TTL more on an OM2n. I know it was designed for the OM2 and that by the time the 2n came out, the T-series flashes were available, but.... :)

Is it possible to perhaps jerry-rig a Hot shoe 2? Or am I gonna fry the 2n's more delicate circuitry? (ie, the same reason you don't use QA310's on OM3,2S,4's)

Surely I am not the first person to think about this???

If not, I'll just have to buy a BG2 and T32 to compliment my T20. Oh well, buying more Oly gear is more fun than alot of other things I end up spending money on, eh? :)