[OM] (OM) Flash lighting problem

Subject: [OM] (OM) Flash lighting problem
From: amiruddinshah743@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 02:45:52 -0500
Could anyone or everyone help me out with this flash lighting problem.
I have to take a photo of 30 people arranged in 3 rows.
Adults standing at the back. Elders seated in the center row and children
seated cross-legged in front. Due to distance constraint I have to use a 24mm
lens. I may get away with a 28mm but it is a tight crop. These are the
equipment I have at my disposal.
1. OM4Ti
2. T 32 x 2
3. T 20
4. F 280
5. Vivitar 3600 (TTL with OM module)
6. Sunpak 36DX (TTL with OM module)
7. Power Bounce Grip 2 with cords for Winder 2 and TTL auto for the OM4Ti TTL
socket
8. Multiconnector
9. TTL cord 6 feet
10. Zuiko 24mm f2.8
11. Zuiko 28mm f2.8
12. Makeshift bounce reflector at 45 degrees to use on Vivitar or Sunpak with
flash head pointing straight up.
13.  Flash slave sensor x 2 pieces to use in place of / or in addition to the
TTL cords.
I have to take this photo every year on this family occasion. So far, there is
always light falloff at both edges. So people standing at the corners appear
very dark.
All suggestions are very much sought for and  appreciated.
My thanks, Amiruddin.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/