[OM] Way OT was-OM OT "The LOOK"

Subject: [OM] Way OT was-OM OT "The LOOK"
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 12:24:27 -0800
You know Brian, I agree with you.
How about this?  I want to be a "Big Grandfather" as opposed to a big
brother
for some unfortunate boy without a good male role model.  They do have these
programs.  For a few hours a week I could teach him things like photography,
magic (my other interest) and just be there.
Will I?  Probably not.  All it takes is one kook to accuse me of child
molestation
and I would be burned at the stake.  It would most likely come from the kids
drug addict mother trying to sue me for more crack money.
That is the way of the modern world.
Fortunately I have a loving and supportive wife.  Should I subject her to
the
consequences of false statements?  Not on your life.

Charlie Loeven