Re: [OM] RE: Velvia... (isn't this fun?)

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: Velvia... (isn't this fun?)
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 15:55:43 EST
Does this count...?-- I replaced a bright orange formica kitchen, complete
with orange kitchen table and chairs....orange hanging imitation Tiffany
lamp.... orange and brown draperies in the dining room...  but this decor was
very prevalent during the 60's around here. Just look at the original "Brady
Bunch" TV show.

George S.