[OM] FS: Zuiko 18mm f3.5

Subject: [OM] FS: Zuiko 18mm f3.5
From: "W.Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 14:56:05 -0800 (PST)
Here's another lens that gets very little use. I find
that the 21/3.5 satisfies all of my wide angle
cravings. And the Vivitar S-1 19-35 stopped down is a
very fine lens. Also I can't wait to try out my new
tilt-shift 45mm lens for med. format for near/far
compositions.

As to this lens, I had great success with it in the
slot canyons of Southern Utah and landscape photos of
wildflowers. It is very sharp and contrasty to the
edge of the frame.

It comes with a soft Oly case, B&W KR 1.5 UV filter
(currently $109 at B&H), 49mm to 72mm adapter/hood,
and Oly front and rear caps (no original concave front
cap though).

Optically and mechanically it is in perfect shape.
Cosmetically, there is a small amount of brassing on
the aperture ring but no other scratches. The
adapter/hood is a little worn though and appears to
have been sourced from elsewhere.

Photos are at:
http://www.angelfire.com/ca7/xato/fs.html

Price is $650 plus shipping and insurance.

Warren