[OM] Unknown lens free to good home or perhaps a bad one.

Subject: [OM] Unknown lens free to good home or perhaps a bad one.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 20:26:23 EST
In a package of stuff I purchased a few months ago was a lens which I think
is an auxiliary lens for either a video or digital camera.  What is says on
the front is DIAMOND VISION Super Wide AF Macro 0.42X Made in Japan.  It is
threaded on the back and also has a threaded ring on the front.  It doesn't
seem to have any scratches although there is a little dust on the interior.
Rear thread appears to be a 49 mm.  Remember the price is FREE, however I
need you to pay postage to your house or in lieu of paying postage, send me a
55 mm Olympus lens cap, an Olympus body cap or an Olympus rear lens cap in
trade and I'll pay the postage in the USA. Bill Barber