[OM] New photos - includes some Velvia

Subject: [OM] New photos - includes some Velvia
From: "Roger Wesson" <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 02:25:56 -0000
Dear all,

I've just uploaded some photos I took last August on a trip to La Palma:

http://www.worldtraveller.f9.co.uk/travel/lapalma/

I tried out a variety of slow slide films on the trip, one of which was
Velvia: images with filenames starting with 'lp03-s03-' are on Velvia, and
there's a couple at the bottom of 'The Mountain at Night', and quite a lot
in 'The Mountain By Day'.  Other films I used were Fuji Sensia 100
(filenames 'lp02-s02...'), Agfa RSX II 50 (filenames 'lp05-s05...') and
Kodak Elite Chrome (filenames 'lp01-s01...' and 'lp07-s06...').  Good films
all of them, at least for what I was using them for, but none seemed to me
to stand out above the rest.  I've stuck to Fuji Sensia because I know it
best, and it's cheapest :)

I've also updated my 'showcase' photography page at

http://www.worldtraveller.f9.co.uk/photo

Any comments/critique on the photos appreciated.

Cheers,
Roger