[OM] Charging Control Pack 1

Subject: [OM] Charging Control Pack 1
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 19:17:47 -0800 (PST)
I know that this topic was discussed several weeks ago
but unfortunatley I don't have the discussion anymore
and I just got back my rebuilt control pack from John
H a few days ago. I have the small unmodifyable
charger (the one without the voltage screws) and would
like to know how long I should charge the pack, and if
undercharging, overcharging, or charging when the pack
still has juice does anything to harm the pack etc.
Thanks in advance for your advice.

BTW the MD1 is so sweet :)

Mark Lloyd