[OM] Slide exposure

Subject: [OM] Slide exposure
From: Don <dong357@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 21:56:18 -0600
Thanks to all that offered help on slide exposure. I took most of a roll of Sensia today. I used the OM1 because it was cold and very windy here in St. Louis, and I have herd that the OM2S will not work reliably in the cold because of batteries. I shot the roll at the designated speed (200).

I went up the river road near Alton, IL and got some shots of the river and barges. It was so windy that once when I tried to get out of the car, I could just barely open the door. I used mostly the 35-70/f4 Zuiko lens. I will try and finish the roll tomorrow, but may have to take some shots indoors with a flash.

I will lit the list know how the slides come out.

Don Gaikins