Re: [OM] FS Zuiko 300mm f4.5

Subject: Re: [OM] FS Zuiko 300mm f4.5
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 15:01:11 -0500
But it works.  I reversed the collar on my 400 15 years ago.  I
take the attitude that I own this stuff and I'll use it however
suits me.  A scratch on my 400 under a backwards tripod collar
doesn't bother me one bit.  The glass is perfect, but the barrel
has any number of little scratches and rub marks from being braced
against fence posts, tree trunks and stumps or being propped on
car windows, even rocks and concrete posts and pillars.

I'm sure this will horrify some, but I've even put numbered
stickers on the pentaprisms of my three identical OM-4s so I can
tell which one is which at a glance.  When I die and my hiers try
to peel off the stickers before they sell the bodies on the Bay,
they may curse me for the sticky residue left behind.  That'll be
me laughing from the great beyond.  I can't take it with me, but
they'll know I used it while I was here.

Walt Wayman