Re: [OM] T32 deaths

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 deaths
From: Ed Senior <newshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 18:05:05 -0500
Don't use duct tape! A much better alternative is gaffers tape. It's designed for photo/ film and video work and the adhesive won't leave a gummy residue over everything. You can also use it for a myriad number of other tasks. You might be able to find it at your local camera store, if it's big enough, or you can do a search on the web for "gaffer tape" to find places that sell it.

Ed Senior

Gary Edwards wrote:

Lost my second T32 to falls from a BG-2.  Guess I'll have to start duct
taping them in - they seem to release on very slight bumps, despite having
been tightened up as much as I dare with that plastic wheel.

Gary Edwards

people, places, flight at http://home.attbi.com/~garyetx/