[OM] FS: OM-4T black $225

Subject: [OM] FS: OM-4T black $225
From: "Joseph A." <ja_1959@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 23:58:01 -0800 (PST)
I have a black OM-4T I'd like to sell.  It is a clean,
mint- cosmetically.  All functions work on the camera
except the spotmeter.  Camera can be used as-is
without spotmetering functions, or the camera could be
overhauled.  Communications I had with Camtech Camera
Repair were that it is likely that the spotmeter would
be repairable with a standard overhaul, which runs
either $140 without a circuit warranty, or $199 with a
circuit warranty.  I would have it repaired myself
before selling, but the  included warranty would not
be
transferable.  I'd sell it for $225 + shipping as-is.

If interested, email to: ja_1959@xxxxxxxxx