Re: [OM] chemical prints from digital images

Subject: Re: [OM] chemical prints from digital images
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:07:42 +0800
Here most digital shops use Fuji Frontier machine, with my Sony
monitor, I can get WYSIWYG result with very smooth tone. 4R one hour
processing print is around US0.4 each. But if I need large print or
slide from digital file I will have them output with my Polaroid
Propalette 8000 film recorder. For larger quantity small prints I will
still use my film recorder output to negative and process at normal
one hour lab as it is much cheaper.

C.H.Ling