Re: [OM] OT - This soft release changed my life!

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - This soft release changed my life!
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 21:12:59 -0800
Actually I don't find it all that odd. Apparently this is a relatively common
problem that two experienced techs have seen a fair amount of. This advice from
either one of you would have been enough to steer me clear, with both of you
saying virtually the same thing there is no way you will ever see a 'soft'
release on any of my OMs!

Jim Couch