[OM] Take a lot of pictures

Subject: [OM] Take a lot of pictures
From: Clendon Gibson <bsandyman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:13:30 -0800 (PST)
If your a beginner, take a lot of pictures. This is to
give you an idea of what works and what doesn't.

You wil notice two things. Some pictures you took just
on the spur of the moment, will  be really appealing.

Some you thought out will be blah.

If you don't know why a picture is good or bad, ask.
Find a photo group and show them off. Ask for
suggestions.

I know that the most enlightening information I get
about my photographs come from other photographers.

$0.02