[OM] Re: Shill Bidding

Subject: [OM] Re: Shill Bidding
From: acmeracer@xxxxxxxxx (Larry Lype TBARA Webmaster)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 21:20:10 -0500 (EST)
<snip>
In a post to the list, Warren stated;
Ever see an auction driven up to $92,000.00 and everyone has shades on
and no ebay history whatsoever.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1338871855

Kinda funny and eBay will be richer because of it.
<end snip>

And the part that I REALLY ices the cake is that the "seller" (? using
the term loosly) states that he is in ILLINOIS and wants paid in GBP!?
When I lived in IL (many, many moons ago) they were using the good ol'
US dollar. This should be fun to watch! Maybe "AG" could find out if IL
has suseeded<sic> from the union. ;-)

Best Regards
Larry Lype

Somedays it just dont pay to chew through the leather
restraints..............