[OM] Kodachrome

Subject: [OM] Kodachrome
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:02:11 +1300
Hello fellow Zuiks,

I have exchanged letters with Iwan Bogels of the Dutch Aviation
Photographers Association.  You can find a reference to his site on my
processors page, as he also sells Kodachrome at a good price.

He writes that he is about to prepare an article about Kodachrome labs for
their next newsletter, and would appreciate some extra information.

In the not-so-distant past there have been complaints about cardboard
mounts still being supplied around slides, slides ruined through lousy
processing, and bouquets for a few really excellent labs. THere has been
wide condemnation of the Qual ?? whatever it is Kodak subsidiary that runs
processing labs in the  USA..

Anybody who has something to tell, now's the time please.

Messages I forward, I will strip from them the name of the originator, so Iwan
would get just the content. Contributions to either the Digest, or direct to
me;
either will be OK by me.

Sincerely, Brian Swale
Zuikoholics, enablers, one and all.