Re: [OM] nice kit...

Subject: Re: [OM] nice kit...
From: "Stephan VAN DEN ZEGEL" <svandenzegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:34:44 +0100
stef-andiknowsomeonewhowillendwithacollectionofoldstufflikelensesviewfinders
andothercyrillicbrandedcheapmarvels-vdz

try the jupiter 3 and 9 (50/1,5 sonnar copy and 85/2 also sonnar copy...)
they are very very good... just look at the number of blades of the
diafgram... incredible
and the turret viewfinder from kiev (better than the leica one)...
I also have a leningrad that works... makes more noise than picture... but
funny... negatives with rounded edges...

good hunt...