Re: [OM] Yearly portrait

Subject: Re: [OM] Yearly portrait
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 01:11:15 +0800
Cc: <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Brian,

Thank you very much for your praise :-)

I once sold the XA-4 two years ago due to the light falloff but I just can't
resist a like new sample with box, manual and macro flash adapter at a good
price (US$99) so I give it a trial again. At the mean time I found the
picture from a very expensive TC-1 (with 28/3.5) also have similar falloff.
I think I can manage to use the XA-4, with some care on composition the
falloff will be less noticeable. Actually the lens of XA-4 is very very
sharp, better than the XA.

C.H.Ling