Re: [OM] OT: They Found Her! The Afghan Girl

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: They Found Her! The Afghan Girl
From: "Craig Henrikson" <chenriks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:10:28 -0500
Paul -- You may be correct, tho I note that now she has been found some
effort is going in to raising money for her and her family.  Search Google
for "Afghan Girl" for more information. I doubt that  the Native Americans
photographed by Curtis saw much payment  -- and Nanook of the North (and his
family) starved to death within a few years of the movie.

Craig