Re: [OM] Camera Stores in Boston?

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Stores in Boston?
From: "Craig Roberts" <crgrbrts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:28:03 -0500
Paul said:  "I have to be in Boston ...so I thought I might be one the
lookout for some toys. Any suggestions?"

Well...curiously, the little Ritz Camera store a half block from the Fleet
Center (North Station T stop) has used Olympus gear from time to time.
That's where I got a very nice OM-2 body and 50mm f1.4 Zuiko for about 150
bucks a few months ago.  And that was the second OM purchase I made there in
the past year -- the first being a nearly mint OM1n.  If youi visit the
store, look at the "gallery" of prints above the sales counter.  The one of
the lighthouse and seagulls is mine, taken with the OM-1n.

Have a nice visit.

Craig Roberts
recently relocated from Boston to Washington, DC