Re: [OM] What's your favorite OM body?

Subject: Re: [OM] What's your favorite OM body?
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:13:36 -0800
When I sit here at my desk, I hear and feel differences between models and between different examples of the same model, but i never remember noticing anything like that when taking pictures. My attention is elsewhere then. So:

Favorite camera body for fondling, winding and shooting indoors without film - OM-1(n), recently CLAed.

Favorite camera for taking pictures, based on the simple 'which one goes out the door with me most often' test, is the black OM-4 with 'T' circuit that I bought from Frank. I have a nicer looking 4Ti that's in second place, but I worry more about cosmetic damage with it. Silly, but it distracts a bit of my attention from just taking pictures.

Sentimental favorite is my old black 2n, the last OM I bought new and my primary camera for about 20 years. Never blinked, never failed, always got the shot. Still have it, but the OM-4s do more.

Moose