Re: [OM] Point-and-shoots -- XA -vs- Stylus Epic/mjuII?

Subject: Re: [OM] Point-and-shoots -- XA -vs- Stylus Epic/mjuII?
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 19:34:27 -0400
I have both, XA and MJU w/2.8. If you're looking for "very pocket-sized",
get the MJU as it is smaller (with built in flash). If you don't intend to
carry a flash, then maybe get the XA. But you really need both :-)
My MJU goes with me just about everywhere, while the XA sits at home a lot
more. It seems if I want something other than strictly point and shoot, I
use the OM's.

XA advantages: 1.very very quiet shutter     2.easy on batteries  3. built
in self timer 4. get more than 36 exp.on a roll of 36.
MJU advantages:1. you can just buy one, don't have to battle on ebay   2.
spot metering  3.  weather proof    4.don't have to think - hand it do
anybody - my nine year-old son uses it.
Okay, yes, its like apples and oranges. I eat both.
Wayne