[OM] WANTED: 21mm f3.5 lens shade

Subject: [OM] WANTED: 21mm f3.5 lens shade
From: "Malcolm Clay" <zuiko@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 03:45:23 -0600
I'm in the market for a 21mm f3.5 lens shade. Please contact me off list if
you have one you will part with. ( zuiko@xxxxxxx ) Or if you know of a
current maker of a shade that will work. Thanks!

OT comment #1:

Did you notice in March 2002 issue of Popular Photography the new Ni*on
FM3a? All manual, metal body camera with a 50mm lens that is only 11/16th
inch thick (dare I say pancake?) Alright, maybe I'm just feeling
disillusioned, but somebody out there thinks there is still a market out
there for real cameras.

OT comment #2:

Darn it! The same issue listed another camera I use as now extinct...Ni*on
announced the end of the line for their submariner Ni*onos. (Next thing you
know they will stop making Crown Graphics and then I'll have not one current
production camera system...)