RE: [OM] Very Rare Mint Zukio 180 F2 + matched tele-cov 4-sale

Subject: RE: [OM] Very Rare Mint Zukio 180 F2 + matched tele-cov 4-sale
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 00:52:42 +0100 (CET)
On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Malcolm Clay wrote:

> Does anyone have any links to any information NASA might have on Zuikos? I
> hadn't ever heard that they had done a review and would be interested in
> seeing what/when was said.
>
> Oh, and welcome to the group Robert.

Yeah, welcome Robert. You know, one of our traditions is that new members
pass their gear around for the whole list to - ehh, uhh, mmmnmh - test for
defects....yeah, that's it...as a service to ensure that your gear works
well ;) I'll volunteer as first in line for "testing" the 180/2.  I'll be
really carefull to test it in details...so who's next in line for
when my tests are over in - say - 2019??? ;)

Seriously, if I had that lens I'd not part with it. Though one of the
likeable features of the 200/4 is that it fits nicely in the inner
pocket of a jacket / coat. I'm not so sure that even the best tailor could
make it look elegant, should I try the same with an 180/2....

What else are the your photographic interrests?

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering

  E-Mail: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx