RE: [OM] [OT] -- Does anyone know...

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] -- Does anyone know...
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 00:43:27 -0500
I agree with John Gettis . . .
Rocky Mountain is about the only place to handle it properly.

Hopefully it's an "amateur" E-4 film. The year you gave is right on the cusp of when Kodak began marketing amateur E-4 Ektachromes (1966-1977) while the pro films remained E-2 and E-3. E-4 is actually more stable compared to E-2 and E-3 emulsions!

[All Ektachromes changed to E-6 in 1977 except Kodak's infrared EIR which is AR-5 process if technical color accuracy is required, but can be processed E-6 if that's unimportant.]

-- John