Re: [OM] IS Experience?

Subject: Re: [OM] IS Experience?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 06:28:50 EST
Hi Roger,

If I may jump in here, the article was titled: " The Olympus OM System,
Photography's Best-Kept Secret." It was written by Douglas Dubler and was in
the July/August 1999 issue of "PHOTO Techniques".  Yes, the article was about
Olympus OM, but the writer states how the IS-3 made his respect for Olympus
take a "giant leap forward". Very nice article.
It's at:   www.phototechmag.com/previous-articles/jul-dubler99.htm

Best,
George S.